Check out last night’s awesome show!
The picture is unrelated, except I threatened to get that dress for the RNC. That’s right, I hit the RNC in Tampa as a correspondent for Tumblr.
In this edition, I played interviews with former RNC chair Michael Steele, blogger and commentator Meghan McCain, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, and NBC’s Chuck Todd. I also talked about what it was like in Tampa for the RNC - a.k.a. the land time forgot. Dammit Troy got engaged, so plenty of congrats were given, and Legit Conservative stopped by to chat about Steele and McCain’s interview.
D-bags included Ann Coulter and Wyo. Sen. Kit Jennings.
All content remains copyright original creators.
Listen and chat live next week at http://myradiostream.com/cognitivedissonance
- Billy Bragg, “The Internationale”
- Elf Power, “Nothing’s Going to Happen”
- R.L. Burnside, “Let My Baby Ride”
- Interview with MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell
- John Lee Hooker, “Boom Boom”
- Reverend Deadeye, “Drunk On Jesus”
- Interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd
- Gary Clark Jr., “Don’t Owe You a Thang”
- Tab Benoit & Louisiana’s LeRoux, “For What It’s Worth”
- Scott H. Biram, “Wind Up Blind”
- Interview with former RNC chair Michael Steele
- Left Lane Cruiser, “Cracker Barrel”
- Ben Harper & John Lee Hooker, “Burnin’ Hell”
- The Band of Heathens, “Enough”
- Primus, “Mr. Knowitall” (for Paul Ryan)
- Nine Inch Nails, “Capital G” (for Mitt Romney)
- The Replacements, “Bastards Of Young”
- Social Distortion, “Story Of My Life”
- Built To Spill, “Still Flat”
- Interview with blogger and commentator Meghan McCain
- Guided By Voices, “I Am A Scientist”
- Dada, “Dizz Knee Land”
- The Afghan Whigs, “Rebirth of the Cool”
- Dinosaur Jr, “Turnip Farm”
- Bangs, “I Want More”
- The Dents, “Last One Standing (Featuring Mike McColgan from the Street Dogs)”
- Lupe Fiasco, “American Terrorist”
- Mojo Nixon, “Pirate Radio”