Brand new radio show!
Economist Anne Alexander dropped by the show to discuss just what the hell QE3 is, and how we got here. Meg went on an epic First Amendment rant within the first 30 minutes of the show. Why? Because the University of Wyoming has learned nothing from history, or the principles of freedom of expression in the face of controversy.
Legit Conservative and Meg solve the financial crisis and debate whether or not Vladimir Putin should be allowed to just go full out Bond villain. Let’s just say this: Do you believe in miracles?
D-bags included Rep. Todd Akin, Sen. Scott Brown, and Ann Coulter. The one d-bag to rule them all = the people who are so lazy in their bigotry that they lynch chairs.
The show was awesomesauce! All content remains copyright original creators.
Listen and chat live next week here.
- Billy Bragg, “The Internationale”
- Street Dogs, “Decency Police”
- Eels, “Get Ur Freak On”
- Mark Lanegan, “Down in the Dark”
- Dinosaur Jr., “Watch the Corners”
- Mumford & Sons, “Holland Road”
- Ned’s Atomic Dustbin, “Grey Cell Green”
- The Twilight Singers, “Bonnie Brae”
- Reverend Deadeye, “Can’t Take It With You”
- Scott H. Biram, “The Wishing Well”
- Throwing Muses, “Teller”
- L7, “Shove”
- The Distillers, “Love Is Paranoid”
- Bikini Kill, “Rebel Girl”
- My Bloody Valentine, “Soon”
- The Morning After Girls, “Who is They”
- The Jim Carroll Band, “Catholic Boy”
- Kate Bush, “Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)”
- Jenny Owen Youngs, “Hot in Herre”
- The Gaslight Anthem, “Great Expectations”
- Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi, “Two Against One (feat. Jack White)”
- Morphine, “Buena”
- Randy Newman, “I’m Dreaming”
- Mojo Nixon, “Pirate Radio”