This is why TV sucks now. We don’t have very special episodes like this anymore.
Lessons I learned:
- Don’t stash your shit outside
- If you do, make sure mom is not standing in the gazebo waiting to grab your wrist dramatically.
- Shit, how much weed REALLY is in that bag?!
- Tim Allen is offended by weed, but not coke. (Seriously, my dad pointed out that Tim Allen was a huge cokehead while we watched the episode as a family.)
- Why didn’t Wilson steal that shit? He was always at the fence and should have seen where Brad stashed it.
I miss very special TV.